Service level agreement (SLA)
We've kept this brief and in plain English.
- We host your list(s) on our servers and ensure your list-emails get delivered in a timely manner.
- We assist list owners and list administrators by phone and email. Phone support (+61 .2 61003121) is available during business hours, Monday to Friday (Canberra time). Support by email is available 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week. The response-time to emailed support requests is usually within 4 hours.
- Machines and software can fail. In the event of a problem, we'll resolve the issue as fast as possible.
- Lists are backed up off-site once every 24 hours. Backed up are: lists' configuration files; message archives; subscribers; and payment invoices. We keep 7 days worth of backups for each list. Backups cease once a list is closed (expired).
- Maintenance of our servers requires periodic downtime – typically once a month and usually just for a few minutes. Notices of these scheduled outages are posted in advance on our website. You can sign up to our low-volume mailing list: notices (at) mailmanlists.co to receive advance notifications.
- You can request from us, at anytime, an export of your list's (i) configuration file, (ii) message archives, (iii) subscribers, and (iv) your payment receipts.
- You can close your list at any time for any reason (and be removed from our system). No questions asked – but we're always happy to be told if we can improve anything.